Publications

Another 5 Star review of my novel - For the Love of Annie Dupree. Get it on Amazon

Find all my novels on Amazon

Just Released - Perihelion Engineering - 'The Universe in a Nutshell' buy it now on Amazon

Visit my web at - TJGinn.com

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Can See!

I can see this will take a little time. People have emailed me and told me some dreams but have not yet posted any on this blog. Come on people share some stuff! It won't hurt and it's anonymous. I personally am not paying attention much to my dreams right now. I'm just too busy with the daily mundane... How about you?
I'm restarting the survey at the bottom of the blog. Give me your answers.

1 comment:

  1. You can post your dream as a comment or email me at tj@tjginn.com and I will start a new thread for you. It can be about anything that pertains to dreams.

    ReplyDelete