Publications

Another 5 Star review of my novel - For the Love of Annie Dupree. Get it on Amazon

Find all my novels on Amazon

Just Released - Perihelion Engineering - 'The Universe in a Nutshell' buy it now on Amazon

Visit my web at - TJGinn.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Achilles


I was standing on the bow of a Trojan ship and I was discussing the lack of wind with Achilles. He looked across to another ship and on the bow was Hector who Achilles never trusted. Seeing that there was no wind Achilles dives into the water with a rope on the bow and swims to tow the ship with the strength of Zeus. Achilles towed the ship out of sight of Hector who was lost behind with no wind. Hector had plotted Achilles death with the sinking of his ship, but Achilles power prevailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment