Publications

Another 5 Star review of my novel - For the Love of Annie Dupree. Get it on Amazon

Find all my novels on Amazon

Just Released - Perihelion Engineering - 'The Universe in a Nutshell' buy it now on Amazon

Visit my web at - TJGinn.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lucid

Lucid dreaming happens on its own. You can not make it happen. Becoming aware of and remembering your dreams brings you closer to a lucid state. Last night I had a long sequence. I was driving a small sports car and I was really into spinning it around by breaking loose the rear wheels. Of course it was a rear wheel drive. Anyway I drove it right into this mall and spun it up on the sidewalk right in front of this hair salon and parked it. I went in for a haircut. I explained to the beautician that no one would mind, it was a small car. Go figure!! Dreams are weightless

1 comment:

  1. I was struggling with some pipes. In this dream I could not seem to get the plumbing fixed right, the pipes were always crossed. The terms austerity and posterity kept getting tangled in this goofy dream. I was coming awake and approaching lucidity when I realized I was contemplating my new novel. It was tangled with me not knowing where I was going in the story and that the tangled pipes and the two terms were involved in this conflict. I awoke knowing exactly where my novel was going I would use austerity to leave the words for posterity. Dreams work.

    ReplyDelete