Publications

Another 5 Star review of my novel - For the Love of Annie Dupree. Get it on Amazon

Find all my novels on Amazon

Just Released - Perihelion Engineering - 'The Universe in a Nutshell' buy it now on Amazon

Visit my web at - TJGinn.com

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Bad Dreams

Z z z z ...

     I was talking to a lady acquaintance about my Novel, ‘The Ecstasy of My Dream’ and she told me she hates dreams and when she has one, as if dreaming was rare, she wakes up as fast as possible.

    I quizzed her a little more and I knew she was really uncomfortable talking about it. The most I could discern was, her words… “they just make me feel creepy, like its some other life or maybe death, I don’t know.” And, that was it; end of conversation.

     That is a shame. There was probably much more to it but it’s not for me to say.

     After a long day, especially when it has been a good day, climbing into my world of dreams is a delight. It is because I am lucid, my dreams are a fairy land of delight, mostly. Oh, on occasion I wrestle in turmoil but that is where being the boss always wakes me with understanding and inspiration.

     Who knows what lurks in the minds of many? Scary aye?

No comments:

Post a Comment