Publications

Another 5 Star review of my novel - For the Love of Annie Dupree. Get it on Amazon

Find all my novels on Amazon

Just Released - Perihelion Engineering - 'The Universe in a Nutshell' buy it now on Amazon

Visit my web at - TJGinn.com

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Are you alone?


Are you alone?


In many of my lucid dreams, I am amazed at the things people say to me.

Am I playing both parts in the dream?

Do I make up what was spoken to me?

How could I be informed by a participant in the dream
that I was having a nightmare and because of what was said
I became aware that I was dreaming and woke-up.

Marie said of the situation, “This is a nightmare!”

Her boyfriend turned straight faced and in such a strange way
and said to her, “Marie, this is a nightmare.”

I said, “My God, this is a nightmare!” and I woke up.

You are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment